Google+ was a late but welcomed arrival to social media scene about three years ago. However, Google's answer to Facebook has failed to provide real competition. Here's a look at 10 ways the search engine king as fallen down with Google+.
Google+ in pictures
Samsung Electronics has agreed to buy Viv Labs, an artificial intelligence startup created the team behind Siri.
The deconstruction of Google+ continues, with another key service moving over to a more successful property.
Google+ Hangouts on Air is dropping the "plus," and Google's flailing social network.
The +1 button is disappearing and a Google+ profile might not be needed anymore for posting a review.
Those invited to a shared album can now comment and get 'smart' suggestions about which photos to add.
Just the other day, my wife was bemoaning the flood of notification emails she gets from Facebook. "Every time someone mentions me or shares a photo of me, I hear about it in my inbox!"
Google took advantage of the launch of social networking service Google+ to give Gmail a makeover. The company says the process of updating Google Apps is ongoing, and improvements have continued to roll out in recent weeks.
Whitepapers about Google+
From “hangouts” to “communities,” Google+ has a lot to offer to brands looking to engage audiences and refine their strategies on this social platform. The Google+ Update, by Oracle Social Cloud (#OracleSocial), includes an overview of new features and functionality, user demographics, industry trends, and a review of best practices that will help increase the likelihood of user engagement and aid in a brand’s success in this channel.
Latest News Articles
- Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 14.0.1
- macOS Catalina 10.15.7 update is now available
- Is it still worth it to buy a used Xeon for a DIY PC build? | Ask an expert
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- Tested: 5 key things to know about Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3090
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The Fitbit Sense is a classic case of trying too hard to beat Apple
- 2 The Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is for fans of Samsung phones that cost $700
- 3 Nvidia warns stocks of its GeForce RTX 3090 'BFGPU' will be low
- 4 According to Intel, 11th-gen Tiger Lake is on its way to Chromebooks
- 5 AMD Ryzen is moving into Chromebooks
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?