Google is joining the group of browser companies offering grouped tabs, which should roll out next week within Chrome.
As part of the video conferencing land rush begun by Zoom, Google has moved Google Meet out of its paid, premium tier.
With this year’s Google I/O conference cancelled due to coronavirus, it’s possible that the timeline for the Pixel 4a has changed.
Google has updated its Chrome and Chrome OS terms of service as of March 31, 2020. Here's everything users need to know.
Rumors say that Google's next take on their popular media streaming accessory is set to differentiate itself from predecessors in a number of ways.
The new Edge browser can use Chrome extensions, but users risk being scared away by security warnings from both Google and Microsoft.
Google laid out a timeline to wind down Google Chrome Apps, starting in June of this year. Chrome extensions, however, will live on.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has launched Federal Court proceedings targeting Google and its local subsidiary over the collection and use of location data by the Android mobile platform.
Google may be looking to buy their way back into the wearables space in a big way.
Google's fourth attempt at a flagship smartphone sports high-end specs, a competitive price-tag and a dual-lens camera that hangs with the best of them.
After three years of downtime, Google have updated their mesh Wi-Fi offering with the new Nest Wi-Fi.
Microsoft’s Surface Duo is a dual-screen smartphone, the company’s first foray into mobile since the long, agonising death of Windows Phone.
Google has indicated that Huawei's Mate 30 won't have access to US apps like the Google Play Store (or Facebook) at launch.
Huawei's MD for the Middle East has teased a potential window date for Huawei's long-rumored mobile operating system.
Google has revoked Huawei's Android license, days after the US Government added the Chinese tech giant to a trade blacklist.
Latest News Articles
- Tim Cook issues ‘Speaking up on racism’ letter
- 5G could make the iPad a better PC than the MacBook
- Privacy.com review: Burner debit cards made easy
- Air Display 3 review: Turn spare iOS devices into extra Mac displays
- Why you can't get a 1440p laptop: Blame 4K TVs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft begins pushing the 'new' Microsoft Edge browser to all Windows 10 PCs
- 2 Epic will give away the next Total War game for free on launch day
- 3 Samsung teams with Microsoft to ensure you’ll never stop paying for phones
- 4 Huawei hold their own with new Matebook laptops
- 5 The HP Pavilion Gaming 16 is an $800 gaming laptop with 16 inches of screen
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?