Google has indicated that Huawei's Mate 30 won't have access to US apps like the Google Play Store (or Facebook) at launch.
Huawei's MD for the Middle East has teased a potential window date for Huawei's long-rumored mobile operating system.
Google has revoked Huawei's Android license, days after the US Government added the Chinese tech giant to a trade blacklist.
Moshi is announcing new accessories developed under Google’s Made for Google program.
Telstra customers can now pre-order the Google Pixel 3 and the Google Pixel 3 XL.
Google has been ordered to pay a €4.34 billion fine and stop forcing Android smartphone makers to install its search engine and browser on their phones. That decision was handed down by the European Union's antitrust authority on Wednesday.
Google has finally released a standalone podcasts app, but don't expect it to blow you away with features.
As part of their larger push towards RCS messaging service Chat, Google have now rolled out a desktop version of their Android Messages app.
Speaking at today's 'A.I.Stralian Stories' event in Sydney, Google's VP of Google Photos and Communications Anil Sabharwal announced the impending rollout of several new features for the company's Google Lens app.
Google has officially confirmed previously-rumored plans to revamp its existing music and streaming services, announcing the launch of YouTube Music and YouTube Music Premium.
Google is under investigation in Australia following claims by Oracle that it collects data from millions of Android smartphones users.
Infamous tech leaker Evan Blass has claimed on Twitter that Google will be expanding its Pixel hardware range to incorporate a new smartwatch later this year.
Google have shown off a range of new features due to come to their Android operating system and the company's expansive range of apps at their annual I/O developers conference.
Google has launched a spinoff of its Android operating system for home appliances and other machines, following mixed results with Android offshoots for cars, smartwatches and televisions.
A proposed supply ban could mean that the Chinese smartphone maker may not be able to use Android software in its devices.
Latest News Articles
- ThinkBook 13s review (2019)
- Samsung Q90R QLED 4K TV review
- Orico USB 3.1 NVMe SSD enclosure review: Fast, easy, and affordable
- Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- HP’s Elite Dragonfly 2-in-1 packs enterprise-class features into a stylish, sliver-thin shell
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Logitech MX Master 3 review: A marvelous mouse
- 2 HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
- 3 Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- 4 Steam's wonderful Library Update beta is finally live: Here's how to get it
- 5 Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?