When Google Apps arrived in 2006, it stood on the cutting edge of Web-hosted email and collaboration suites for businesses, a bold pioneer clearing a path in the new, wild frontier of enterprise Cloud computing.
Every day is a tease: Will Google launch Kit Kat today? Was that really the Nexus 5 we saw floating around in that one video? Is this real life?
The tech industry's image can seem as sleek and glossy as the products it sells, but as oh-so-many of us know, geek isn't always synonymous with glamour. In fact, some tech careers are wretched: soul-killing factory work, mind-numbing support gigs, a...
Microsoft's Windows 8 app ecosystem badly needs a jolt to make it competitive with iOS and Android on tablets.
If users take to Facebook's new search tool, the social network could be in line to haul in a lot of advertising dollars, say industry analysts.
When Tim Berners-Lee invented the first Web browser in 1990, it was just an application made to read HTML pages passively. Fast-forward to today, and the modern Web browser has become a powerful platform in itself—almost a miniature operating system,...
Video chat is all the rage these days, thanks to new services such as Google+ Hangouts and Skype/Facebook integrated video chat. Video chatting is a great way to stay in touch with family and friends--seeing loved ones' faces on a computer screen is ...
Google took advantage of the launch of social networking service Google+ to give Gmail a makeover. The company says the process of updating Google Apps is ongoing, and improvements have continued to roll out in recent weeks.
Google very publicly called out Microsoft's Bing search engine -- claiming that it copies its search results from Google. The initial charge has been followed by a back and forth exchange of insults and accusations, but one thing that is sort of lost...
If YouTube started as a place for people to upload low-res videos, Google's global 2010 'most popular' video list shows just how fast the model is evolving into something nakedly commercial.
Google has launched its SMS service and a new SMS-based classifieds system in Uganda, in collaboration with the Grameen Foundation and mobile operator MTN Uganda.
A new attack that peppers Google search results with malicious links is spreading quickly, the U.S. Computer Emergence Response Team warned on Monday.
Latest News Articles
- Townscaper impressions: Build picturesque fishing villages with no direction and no drama
- Xbox Game Pass for PC: 5 reasons it's the best deal in PC gaming
- Apple finally launches a website for Apple Card management
- Google retires the affordable Pixel 3a as Pixel 4a rumors swirl
- All the ways Siri is changing in iOS 14
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google retires the affordable Pixel 3a as Pixel 4a rumors swirl
- 2 New Windows test build makes major changes to Start, Taskbar, and Alt+Tab
- 3 Apple finally launches a website for Apple Card management
- 4 'Significant and fundamental' Windows tweak sets the stage for GPU innovation
- 5 The best keyboards: Ergonomic and productive home office options
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?