Now that you understand how wireless chargers work, it’s time to look at the options being shopped around by each of the major brands that play in the space.
If you’re looking to buy a Chromebook in Australia, here’s everything you need to know.
The first Android P developer beta has landed and with it comes a host of new features due to arrive in Google's Pixel phones when it launches this summer. But what does it mean for the Pixel 3?
Google is bringing Nest back into its fold to build a home that's smarter—and that's good news if you're frustrated with the Google Tax.
From the Pixel phones to Assistant, Google was everywhere in 2017. But it wasn't all great. We take a look at Google's step, stumbles, and serious falls over the past 12 months.
These days, smartphones aren’t just a device you use for one or two things. Nowadays, they’re the devices you use for pretty much everything. So it only makes sense that we mull over our choice of smartphone so much. Here are the best smartphones 201...
A guide to two-factor authentication and the five best 2FA apps for keeping your data safe.
Before you do a spit-take at the thought of a $999 Chromebook, check out all the innovation Google has brought to its Pixelbook.
The three hottest phones have some of the best specs around. But which one has the edge?
Google's biggest announcement might have been spilled in a massive leak complete with pics and pricing, but that doesn't mean Google doesn't still have a lot to tell us.
Google's Tango is still a new platform, so there aren't that many apps (or phones) for it just yet, but our five favorites show the potential of augmented reality.
Google's Chrome browser is plenty fast, but by turning a few more dials you can make the browsing experience even zippier.
Search faster and smarter by learning all of the various places and ways to perform a Google search on Android.
From productivity to playtime, offline Chromebooks aren't the useless hunks of plastic that they used to be.
While Google has spent the past year trying to woo enterprises to its G Suite productivity service, it’s still the underdog compared to Microsoft Office, at least among large businesses. So what’s keeping it from broader appeal?
Latest News Articles
- Townscaper impressions: Build picturesque fishing villages with no direction and no drama
- Xbox Game Pass for PC: 5 reasons it's the best deal in PC gaming
- Apple finally launches a website for Apple Card management
- Google retires the affordable Pixel 3a as Pixel 4a rumors swirl
- All the ways Siri is changing in iOS 14
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Google retires the affordable Pixel 3a as Pixel 4a rumors swirl
- 2 New Windows test build makes major changes to Start, Taskbar, and Alt+Tab
- 3 Apple finally launches a website for Apple Card management
- 4 'Significant and fundamental' Windows tweak sets the stage for GPU innovation
- 5 The best keyboards: Ergonomic and productive home office options
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?