This changes everything
Google in pictures
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
Google’s new digital assistant – called Google Assistant – has upped the level of A.I. available to regular phone users thanks to the new Google Pixel phone and the Allo chat app. It assistant offers more than just voice recognition – it understands the context of what you’re saying. We suspect that the developers have also had some fun baking in some tongue-in-cheek responses.
Google Drive can do much more than you realize. Ready to unlock its productivity potential?
Once again, Google I/O was held at the Moscone Center in downtown San Francisco, May 28 and 29. As Google's annual confab for third-party developers, engineers from across the world attended the show to hear about Google's latest products and services. This year, Google revealed, among other services, Android Pay, a new way to purchase items in brick-and-mortar stores using Android smartphones; a developer preview of "M," the next version of the Android operating system; Brillo, a new OS based on Android to control devices in the home and let them talk to each other; and a new photo sharing app called Google Photos.
Zoho has introduced Zoho Workplace, a cloud-first suite of nine office productivity tools that are more tightly integrated than ever before.
Google is joining the group of browser companies offering grouped tabs, which should roll out next week within Chrome.
As part of the video conferencing land rush begun by Zoom, Google has moved Google Meet out of its paid, premium tier.
With this year’s Google I/O conference cancelled due to coronavirus, it’s possible that the timeline for the Pixel 4a has changed.
Google has updated its Chrome and Chrome OS terms of service as of March 31, 2020. Here's everything users need to know.
The new Google News app and web interface is yet another attempt by Google to replace the hole left behind by the death of Google Reader. Here's how to use it to its full potential.
Here's everything you need to know about how to set up, find, and use Instant Apps on your Android phone.
Google's search powers are far and wide. Here are some hidden tricks that will help you find what you need faster.
Google's smart oracle is as effective at streaming video and music as it is answering trivia questions.
Google collects a lot of personal data about you, but you can delete it. Here's how.
Now that you understand how wireless chargers work, it’s time to look at the options being shopped around by each of the major brands that play in the space.
If you’re looking to buy a Chromebook in Australia, here’s everything you need to know.
The first Android P developer beta has landed and with it comes a host of new features due to arrive in Google's Pixel phones when it launches this summer. But what does it mean for the Pixel 3?
Google is bringing Nest back into its fold to build a home that's smarter—and that's good news if you're frustrated with the Google Tax.
From the Pixel phones to Assistant, Google was everywhere in 2017. But it wasn't all great. We take a look at Google's step, stumbles, and serious falls over the past 12 months.
Videos about Google
Latest News Articles
- You'll soon be able to stream Xbox games to your iPhone
- Nomad Base Station Pro review: Luxury wireless charging at a luxury price
- Fitbit Sense review: Ambitious to a fault
- MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming X Trio review: Big GPU, big cooler, big results
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090: 3440x1440 ultrawide benchmarks
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- 2 Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 14.0.1
- 3 iPad (8th generation) review: It's got a faster processor, and that's all
- 4 The Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is for fans of Samsung phones that cost $700
- 5 Is it still worth it to buy a used Xeon for a DIY PC build? | Ask an expert
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?