Google has officially confirmed previously-rumored plans to revamp its existing music and streaming services, announcing the launch of YouTube Music and YouTube Music Premium.
Google Play Music
Google is working to combine YouTube Red and Google Play Music as a single streaming service, a comment by YouTube global music chief Lyor Cohen all but confirms.
Some under-the-hood capabilities will eventually bring the kind of customization that you would expect from a dedicated music streaming app.
You may only notice the new play buttons on lists, but the latest code has references several upcoming features.
Google has built a top-notch music service, though you have to know where everything is to get the best experience.
Latest News Articles
- Jaybird Vista review: See how they fly
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
- PC sales expected to fall after Windows 10 sales bump ends
- Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5600 XT review: Punching above its class
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Put your hands up if you want a Ryzen-based take on Intel's NUC hardware
- 2 PC sales expected to fall after Windows 10 sales bump ends
- 3 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5600 XT review: Punching above its class
- 4 7 standout pieces of CES tech
- 5 How foldables fit into the next phase of Intel’s Project Athena
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?