Gigabyte held a press conference to talk up their new Aero 15 OLED notebook PC. Here's a closer look.
We ran our review of the Aorus 15 earlier this week but Gigabyte are already looking to replace it .
Gigabyte have announced an ambitious refresh of their AERO 15 laptop that will see it not only upgraded to boast Nvidia RTX Mobile graphics but also Microsoft Azure A.I. integration.
Gigabyte didn't bring any new products to show off at this year's Computex. Instead, they opted to give us a fresh look at their existing products by putting them in the environments they're intended for.
The first generation of eGPUs had proprietary connectors that limited their reach. A new crop of models with Thunderbolt 3/USB Type-C could help eGPUs become a viable product.
Taiwan's Gigabyte is fitting a 3200 by 1800 screen on its latest gaming laptop, making it among the growing number of vendors adding so-called "3K" displays to their PC products.
Gigabyte Technology issued a BIOS update on Friday that fixes a problem for some Windows 7 users who have been unable to sync their iPhones.
Latest News Articles
- Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 14.0.1
- macOS Catalina 10.15.7 update is now available
- Is it still worth it to buy a used Xeon for a DIY PC build? | Ask an expert
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- Tested: 5 key things to know about Nvidia's GeForce RTX 3090
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The Fitbit Sense is a classic case of trying too hard to beat Apple
- 2 The Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is for fans of Samsung phones that cost $700
- 3 Nvidia warns stocks of its GeForce RTX 3090 'BFGPU' will be low
- 4 According to Intel, 11th-gen Tiger Lake is on its way to Chromebooks
- 5 Bowers & Wilkins unveils its PX7 Carbon Edition wireless noise-cancelling headphones
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?