Gigabyte's all-rounder has much to like
4x4GB sticks from the CMD16GX4M4B3000C14 memory kit tested on Z170 and Z270 motherboards
Does the latest UEFI BIOS rejuvenate this Z170 Intel ATX mobo?
With discrete graphics and a quad-core processor, Gigabyte's next Brix Gaming mini-PC will provide gamers seeking a compact but higher-performing system an alternative to Intel's NUCs. And it's not the only new member of the family.
The first generation of eGPUs had proprietary connectors that limited their reach. A new crop of models with Thunderbolt 3/USB Type-C could help eGPUs become a viable product.
Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
We've got some great PC components in our lab - all waiting to build an awesome test rig. But one is an Intel 750-series SSD with a U.2 connector. Trouble is, motherboards with U.2 connectors are incredibly hard to find - only some high-end Asus mot...
Latest News Articles
- September 2020 top product alerts: Hot new graphics cards, smoking-fast Intel CPUs, and much, much more
- AirVPN review: Good speeds and full of stats
- Apple Watch SE review: Back to basics with a blank screen
- 3 ways gaming phones excel: You don't get this in an iPhone or Galaxy
- Safe space for seniors
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- 2 Lenovo Flex 5G review: The first 5G laptop offers crazy battery life, as well as compromises
- 3 Don't log out of Microsoft 365, Microsoft warns as Teams, Outlook and more go down
- 4 Tested: Nvidia's new drivers fix RTX 3080 crashes by sacrificing clock speed
- 5 The Dell XPS 13 and XPS 13 2-in-1 move up to 11th-gen Tiger Lake CPUs
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?