Choosing the right Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider is growing increasingly difficult in a highly competitive market. Here are the top IaaS players identified by Gartner and their recommended use cases.
Gartner in pictures
While the first quarter saw PC sales plunge, both Gartner and IDC reported a big positive swing as quarantined workers bought PCs and Chromebooks.
Gartner predicts that sales of PCs, tablets, and smartphones will slowly drop through 2022, as the Windows 7 to Windows 10 transition ends.
IDC and Gartner have reported that the PC market grew during the fourth quarter of 2019 and for the full year.
The PC market grew in the third quarter of 2019 year over year, largely due to looming tariffs and the end of the road for Windows 7.
A potential overheating hazard has prompted Lenovo to recall its ThinkPad X1 Carbon notebooks made from December 2016 to October 2017.
Latest News Articles
- Best iPad 2021: Wait for the Pro if you want the best
- Weekly Apple Update: New iPads finally on the way but supply shortages cause delays
- Samsung's iTest web app is like an April Fools' Day joke that arrived a week late
- Apple confirms what we knew all along: iMessage is never coming to Android
- Corsair K65 RGB Mini: Hands-on with the 60-percent mechanical gaming keyboard
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Samsung's iTest web app is like an April Fools' Day joke that arrived a week late
- 2 Apple confirms what we knew all along: iMessage is never coming to Android
- 3 You should probably buy your memory now before prices get worse
- 4 How to disable start up programs in Windows 10 to make boot times faster
- 5 How to use ‘Hey Spotify’ voice commands in the Spotify iOS app
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?