Choosing the right Cloud Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) provider is growing increasingly difficult in a highly competitive market. Here are the top IaaS players identified by Gartner and their recommended use cases.
Gartner in pictures
While the first quarter saw PC sales plunge, both Gartner and IDC reported a big positive swing as quarantined workers bought PCs and Chromebooks.
Gartner predicts that sales of PCs, tablets, and smartphones will slowly drop through 2022, as the Windows 7 to Windows 10 transition ends.
IDC and Gartner have reported that the PC market grew during the fourth quarter of 2019 and for the full year.
The PC market grew in the third quarter of 2019 year over year, largely due to looming tariffs and the end of the road for Windows 7.
A potential overheating hazard has prompted Lenovo to recall its ThinkPad X1 Carbon notebooks made from December 2016 to October 2017.
Latest News Articles
- Macworld Podcast: Beware of the Apple App Store
- Telstra launches yet another flash sale
- Opera goes full crypto with the Crypto Browser Project
- Sorry switchers, Apple will give you a lot less for your Android trade-in now
- Apple now requires strict student verification to get education discounts
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
- 2 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- 3 The best HomeKit-compatible smart plugs
- 4 Apple is reportedly prepping an iPhone SE with a first-of-its-kind display
- 5 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?