MSI’s latest gaming notebook fits a fast and more-affordable sweet spot
Better than a plank of wood and some cushions?
A wide view is just the start: this monitor also has gaming-centric features such as FreeSync
Logitech's newest iPhone accessory makes use of the 'game controller' features in iOS 7
This wireless gaming mouse offers 11 customisable buttons and a solid, comfortable grip
gaming in pictures
Once upon a time, playing videogames was as socially acceptable as owning a 12-sided dice. It was something that nerds did in-between Star Trek marathons and zit-popping – at least, that was the popular perception in the playgrounds of the time. To talk incessantly about videogames was to invite wedgie annihilation from all directions. Needless to say, it was a dangerous time to be a gamer.
PAX - The Penny Arcade Expo - is back in Melbourne and it's huge. While still a gamer's festival there is also the promise of all kinds of new technology on show this year. Many industry people from Asia and America have flown in to show off the latest in everything from VR to video streaming services. We'll cover the lot
Star Wars Rebels, Fireworks, Shakespeare and lots of quests are featured in top iPhone and iPad games.
In which the author indulges in gratuitous nerd nostalgia.
MSI have revealed that their gaming and content creator laptops will receive CPU and GPU upgrades in May, taking advantage of the new generation of Intel Core i9 processors.
Speaking to PC World Australia, a Huawei representative indicated the Chinese technology company might be looking to expand into the gaming space in the near future.
OVH has announced a partnership with MyRepublic to offer MyRepublic’s Gamer customers access to OVH’s dedicated servers at exclusive rates.
Intel Extreme Masters is returning to Sydney on May 3-5, 2019.
Trade Media has announces the launch of the first Australia Games Awards.
So, you want to play a game and kill a few minutes or hours. But you don't want to spend any money, or install Steam (which can be a bit of a resource hog). You have two choices: Either play something in your browser, or grab one of the many fun and ...
Here’s what we’ve playing over the last month or so.
2018 included no shortage of incredible games to play. Let's play favorites.
If the trailers for the upcoming Fallout 76 and RAGE 2 have got you hyped to jump back into their respective wastelands, rest assured there’s plenty of other post-apocalyptic adventures out there for you to play through in the meantime.
We spoke to Maxime Hurtrel, Product Marketing Director at OVH, about the ways that growth in online gaming experiences - and the corresponding growth in demand for server infrastructure - mean for one another.
Here’s a shortlist of award-winning Australian video games that have been released over the last year or so.
Videos about gaming
Latest News Articles
- AMD announces third-gen Threadripper, but confirms supply issues and delays Ryzen 3950X
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualization security to its PCs
- Astro C40 review: For those who think the Xbox Elite Controller just isn't premium enough
- Acer Nitro 5 (2019) review: A great budget-conscious laptop, at least for the moment
- Best gaming mouse: Razer vs Zowie vs Logitech vs HyperX
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- 2 HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
- 3 Samsung's ultra-fast new PCIe 4.0 SSDs 'never die'
- 4 The Huawei Mate 30 phones have arrived and they have everything—except what you need most
- 5 Blue's Yeti X is their first Logitech-integrated microphone
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?