BenQ's minimalist Zowie S esports mice are coming to Australian gamers in August.
BenQ has announced two new mice that will be added to the company's range Zowie-branded eSports products
Logitech has announced the launch and Australian availability of its new high-performance wireless gaming mouse, the Logitech G603.
Gaming hardware and accessories brand Razer have confirmed that their new customizable mouse will be available worldwide from September.
Latest News Articles
- Google shows off Stadia streaming games: Cyberpunk 2077, Mortal Kombat 11, and more
- Nvidia's GeForce Now adds real-time ray tracing and Android support as cloud gaming heats up
- Ask a PC expert: Why are there so many PC hardware launch supply problems?
- Real-time ray tracing is coming to Minecraft on Windows 10, and it looks stunning
- Samsung Galaxy A50 review: A $350 phone that gives Galaxy a whole new meaning
Most Popular Articles
- 1 New Windows 10 build adds GPU temp monitoring, desktop renaming, and Settings updates
- 2 Lenovo are "putting the ThinkPad reputation on the line" with first foldable PC
- 3 Seagate says cloud gaming isn't a threat
- 4 Install Windows 10's August 2019 updates now to protect your PC from a nasty worm
- 5 Best Samsung Phone Cases
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?