Samsung is releasing the Galaxy Tab S7 FE in Australia, a mid-range tablet with 'fan favourite' features and 5G functionality.
Samsung's first tablet running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, the Galaxy Tab 2, was announced today. It succeeds the original 7-inch Galaxy Tab with little change besides the latest software.
New tablets are being unveiled and launched at a dizzying pace. If the rate of new tablets being introduced was an effective measure of the tablet market, everyone would have two of the devices already and be shopping for a third. The feverish pace o...
Despite agreeing not to sell the Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Australia pending a lawsuit from Apple, Samsung will still go ahead with the launch of the tablet in New Zealand, the company confirmed this morning.
Korean electronics manufacturer Samsung has agreed to halt the advertising and sales of its Galaxy Tab 10.1 in Australia, pending an injunction from Apple.
Latest News Articles
- 4K Blu-ray support is dying on the PC. MakeMKV can help
- What the internet got wrong about AMD’s controversial Radeon RX 6500 XT
- The best Lenovo laptops
- Apple has an AirTag problem—here’s how to solve it
- MacUpdater review: Take the tedium out of updating your apps
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
- 2 Forget the M2, the Mac needs these iPhone features first
- 3 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
- 4 The best HomeKit-compatible smart plugs
- 5 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?