Three smartwatches are getting Android Wear 2.0, but a bug has held up the software from a wider rollout.
After the Windows 10 Creators Update, owners of select Galaxy devices will be able to unlock their PCs with their fingerprint.
This should give a needed boost to Google's Nougat numbers, which still show a pitifully small dent in the overall ecosystem.
A "smaller" version is no slouch either, coming in at 5.7 inches in a clear attempt to win back fans of the Galaxy Note line.
If you don't mind a few hiccups, you'll be able to join in on a limited beta test of Android 7.0 on Nov. 9.
Not content to cede the artificial intelligence market to Google, the AI effort will be a key part of a comeback after the Note7 fiasco.
It's unlikely that the phone has a major defect given how long it's been on the market, but these latest incidents compound what's already been a major headache for Samsung.
The company is offering Note7 buyers in Korea discounts on the S7 line and a cheaper upgrade to an S8 or Note8.
The feature neatly tucks all your games into one folder and includes several add-ons to record gameplay, shut off alerts, and save you power.
Samsung again shows it's the leader in making a great screen, as it even surpasses the S7 and S7 Edge.
This would put Samsung at the forefront of display innovation, but it's unclear if the world needs this kind of breakthrough.
The Nvidia Shield Tablet bumps up to Android 6.0.1, while the Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge score the latest security updates.
Samsung Electronics’ flagship Galaxy S7 smartphones and sales of its mid-range devices in emerging markets have likely helped the company boost its operating profit in the first quarter.
Latest News Articles
- Is your SSD failing? Microsoft is testing a Windows 10 feature that will tell you
- Should you buy a 5G laptop right now?
- Microsoft refreshes Surface Pro X tablet with a faster SQ2 chip and new color options
- Microsoft debuts the 12-inch Surface Laptop Go, for an affordable $549
- Microsoft's Surface accessories include a keyboard with a dedicated 'heart' emoji key
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 crashing issues: What you need to know
- 2 Tested: Nvidia's new drivers fix RTX 3080 crashes by sacrificing clock speed
- 3 Dell updates XPS 13 2-in-1 and XPS 13
- 4 Lenovo Flex 5G review: The first 5G laptop offers crazy battery life, as well as compromises
- 5 Lenovo ThinkBooks offer Intel or AMD CPUs and a few surprising features
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?