Three smartwatches are getting Android Wear 2.0, but a bug has held up the software from a wider rollout.
After the Windows 10 Creators Update, owners of select Galaxy devices will be able to unlock their PCs with their fingerprint.
This should give a needed boost to Google's Nougat numbers, which still show a pitifully small dent in the overall ecosystem.
A "smaller" version is no slouch either, coming in at 5.7 inches in a clear attempt to win back fans of the Galaxy Note line.
If you don't mind a few hiccups, you'll be able to join in on a limited beta test of Android 7.0 on Nov. 9.
The Gear 360 is a cool little $230 camera that's perfect for Galaxy S8 owners who want to shoot 4K video or broadcast live.
We took four phones with the best cameras available into the studio to figure out which one delivers the best image quality.
These two flagships share a similar feature, but usability and battery life vary.
Latest News Articles
- Apple ID adds recovery key option, but it’s not yet ready for you to use
- Why a 1080p webcam is a great stocking stuffer for 2020: Buying guide
- Apple M1 Macs: What you need to know about buying a new Mac with Apple silicon
- Up close with Nvidia's Dynamic Boost feature for gaming laptops
- Huawei goes greener still with Mate 40 Pro
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple’s annual Black Friday sale starts Friday but you should probably skip it
- 2 Best wireless mice: Cut the cord with these top performers
- 3 Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 9310 review: Actual gaming chops in a tiny laptop
- 4 5 key things you need to know about AMD's Radeon RX 6800 and 6800 XT
- 5 Huawei goes greener still with Mate 40 Pro
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?