The expensive, foldable smartphone of the future finally arrives
The Galaxy Fold has one small feature that might make it the best phone Samsung have shipped all year
Apart from the obvious difference in form-factor that seperates the Fold from every other =flagship that’s landed on Australian shores this year, Samsung's first foldable features a is that it features a Snapdragon processor.
Samsung's Galaxy Fold is launching in about a week and - while it isn't quite cheap - it's cheaper than we expected.
Samsung's next flagship phablet finally has a date for its big reveal - here's what we already know about it.
A number of US tech writers and journalists have reported issues with the durability of Samsung's first foldable, raising durability concerns days out from the device's launch.
Here’s how to clean your Galaxy Fold without breaking it.
I want a Fold but, after four days with it, I don’t know if I really want this Fold.
I don't know if you should run out and pre-order the world's first mainstream foldable phone but I'm certain that I want one.
Here’s how the two premium devices compare.
More and more foldable phones are being announced with each passing month but there are already two major frontrunners for the category. The Galaxy Fold and Huawei Mate X, both of which are due to arrive later this year.
Latest News Articles
- Jaybird Vista review: See how they fly
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Sonos says goodbye to several legacy products
- PC sales expected to fall after Windows 10 sales bump ends
- Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5600 XT review: Punching above its class
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Put your hands up if you want a Ryzen-based take on Intel's NUC hardware
- 2 PC sales expected to fall after Windows 10 sales bump ends
- 3 Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5600 XT review: Punching above its class
- 4 7 standout pieces of CES tech
- 5 How foldables fit into the next phase of Intel’s Project Athena
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?