Lenovo's first Windows PC with a foldable display looks closer than ever.
Hot on the heels of rival Samsung, Huawei have shown off their own foldable smartphone ahead of this year's Mobile World Congress.
LG has reportedly scuttled plans to produce a foldable smartphone that would compete with the likes of Huawei and Samsung.
TCL and Alcatel tell us that their “first consumer-ready devices” are “expected to arrive in 2020” and that affordability will be a focus.
Here are five foldable smartphones we expect to see before the year is out.
Latest News Articles
- Amazon Basics Computer Speakers (USB-powered) review: This cheap set fits the budget stereotype
- The Full Nerd: ep. 181: AMD Advantage Laptops and E3!
- Why is there a Windows 11 if Windows 10 is the last Windows?
- Why you should shop Amazon Prime Day using Microsoft Edge
- Faster gaming frame rates for free: Resizable BAR explained
Most Popular Articles
- 1 7 big ways Windows 11 changes Windows 10
- 2 Windows 11: Video first look
- 3 Celebrate 5 years of The Full Nerd with merch!
- 4 Why is there a Windows 11 if Windows 10 is the last Windows?
- 5 When will Windows 11 ship? Here's what we know
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?