Microsoft officially releases a fix to restore Ryzen L3 cache performance.
Fact: Your Windows PC is slowing down. Maybe it takes longer to boot up or shut down. Perhaps the hard drive grinds in the background constantly. Or maybe launching an application takes much longer than it once did. And although Windows 7 is speedier...
Latest News Articles
- The newest Intel CPUs give 4K Blu-rays a 1080p downgrade
- AMD’s $199 Radeon RX 6500 XT tested: 5 key things you need to know
- AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT review: A weird graphics card you might actually afford
- Why Microsoft buying Activision could mean big things for PlayStation on the PC
- Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- 2 Apple is reportedly prepping an iPhone SE with a first-of-its-kind display
- 3 Apple’s 2022 iPad lineup: More speed and power, but few surprises
- 4 Intel tips plans for a Bitcoin mining chip
- 5 Tilted Towers will possibly return to Fortnite tonight
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?