Ugly but brilliant smart watch.
Is a $2000 activity-tracker the best smart watch?
Lose weight by tapping the screen
Steps, distance, pace, track, heart rate, this thing can do it all
Use this wristband device to track your steps, distance, and even your sleep
Garmin has announced the vívosmart 4, a smart activity tracker that introduces a wrist-based pulse ox sensor.
Garmin has announced the Vivofit Jr. 2 kid’s fitness trackers with Disney Princess-themed bands and mobile app.
With notifications, deep breathing, sleep tracking, and heart rate monitoring, the Charge 2 has everything you could want in a tracker.
Microsoft is backing away from another consumer hardware line: the Microsoft Band. But the software behind it will continue.
If you were to go “all-in” on the tracking and coaching technologies found in some of the best sports smartwatches and wearables on the market, would they really empower you to live a healthier lifestyle or would they end up being too much of a chore...
When shopping for the latest gadgets for your children this Christmas, be aware of some of the risks involved when buying connected toys.
Videos about fitness trackers
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on with the original iPod: ‘Definitely’ worth $399
- Twenty years ago, the iPod paved the way for Apple’s success
- iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- Best power banks: The top portable chargers for devices
- Windows 10’s big November update is a lot smaller than usual
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google may have built a better iPhone with the Pixel 6
- 3 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- 4 NZXT’s PC building kits take the fear and guesswork out of DIY desktops
- 5 The M2 MacBook Air could be the MacBook Pro for the rest of us
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?