Ugly but brilliant smart watch.
Is a $2000 activity-tracker the best smart watch?
Lose weight by tapping the screen
Steps, distance, pace, track, heart rate, this thing can do it all
Use this wristband device to track your steps, distance, and even your sleep
Garmin has announced the vívosmart 4, a smart activity tracker that introduces a wrist-based pulse ox sensor.
Garmin has announced the Vivofit Jr. 2 kid’s fitness trackers with Disney Princess-themed bands and mobile app.
With notifications, deep breathing, sleep tracking, and heart rate monitoring, the Charge 2 has everything you could want in a tracker.
Microsoft is backing away from another consumer hardware line: the Microsoft Band. But the software behind it will continue.
If you were to go “all-in” on the tracking and coaching technologies found in some of the best sports smartwatches and wearables on the market, would they really empower you to live a healthier lifestyle or would they end up being too much of a chore...
When shopping for the latest gadgets for your children this Christmas, be aware of some of the risks involved when buying connected toys.
Videos about fitness trackers
Latest News Articles
- How to connect an Apple LED Cinema Display to a new MacBook
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell
- Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- Apple Music expands spatial audio and lossless to Android
- Five Apple TV+ originals to watch after the ‘Ted Lasso’ season 2 premiere
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything you need to know about 4K
- 2 Beware pirate gamers: This malware targets you
- 3 The 10 best survival games on PC in 2021
- 4 Apple reportedly testing new high-end monitor with an A13 chip inside
- 5 Apple Music expands spatial audio and lossless to Android
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?