Steps, distance, pace, track, heart rate, this thing can do it all
Fitbit in pictures
Here's a hands-on look at the new Fitbit Versa.
Fitbit CEO James Park made a trip to Sydney to debut the company's first full-blown smartwatch, the Fitbit Ionic.
Google may be looking to buy their way back into the wearables space in a big way.
Fitbit are now taking orders for their next fitness-focused smartwatch, the Fitbit Versa 2.
Fitbit has unveiled a more-affordable version of last year's smartwatch, the Fitbit Versa Lite.
Fitbit has announced the availability of Fitbit Charge 3.
Fitbit has announced their latest fitness band, the Fitbit Charge 3.
Amazon Prime Day is back for 2021 and this year there are early deals on a range products - everything from smartwatches to headphones.
If you were to go “all-in” on the tracking and coaching technologies found in some of the best sports smartwatches and wearables on the market, would they really empower you to live a healthier lifestyle or would they end up being too much of a chore...
A place in your pocket is no longer enough for mobile gadget makers: now, they want your body.
Latest News Articles
- Why use virtual desktops? 5 practical reasons from real-world users
- The chip shortage might ruin Christmas if you don't shop soon
- iPhone 13 vs. iPhone 13 Pro: All the differences explained
- Are all USB-C to USB-A cables the same? We compare two $12 Amazon Basics cables
- Has Apple run out of ideas?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 macOS Catalina: Apple releases security update
- 2 Xbox cloud gaming finally arrives in Windows
- 3 Brace yourselves: Windows 11 may have more popups
- 4 Leaked Alder Lake prices strike at Ryzen's CPU dominance
- 5 Apple unveils ninth-gen iPad with a better screen, slimmer design, same price
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?