Telecom, Vodafone and Australian telco Telstra today announced a joint plan to build a trans-tasman, submarine internet cable.
IDC today released a study that describes the expected uptake of fibre services in New Zealand.
Orcon has updated customers on its ultra-fast broadband plans and said that users of Orcon's voice over IP device, the Genius, will be able to switch to fibre as soon as fibre is available in their street.
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) has ranked Australia 14th - two spots behind neighbouring New Zealand - in a recent study of ICT competitiveness with a strong focus on broadband.
Online DVD rental firm Fatso says it could launch a movie-streaming service with majority owner Sky, but that will not happen until Kiwis are hooked up to ultrafast broadband. The company, which has now ticked over 18,000 customers, will launch a re...
Latest News Articles
- Everything you need to know about 4K
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- Top 10 Android smartphones you can buy for under $400
- Tim Cook drops Apple’s biggest AR headset tease yet: ‘Stay tuned’
Most Popular Articles
- 1 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- 2 Top 10 Android smartphones you can buy for under $400
- 3 Tim Cook drops Apple’s biggest AR headset tease yet: ‘Stay tuned’
- 4 Everything you need to know about 4K
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?