Telecom, Vodafone and Australian telco Telstra today announced a joint plan to build a trans-tasman, submarine internet cable.
IDC today released a study that describes the expected uptake of fibre services in New Zealand.
TelstraClear's weekend of unlimited data was managed well, according to a report from a company that specialises in broadband measurement.
Orcon has updated customers on its ultra-fast broadband plans and said that users of Orcon's voice over IP device, the Genius, will be able to switch to fibre as soon as fibre is available in their street.
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) has ranked Australia 14th - two spots behind neighbouring New Zealand - in a recent study of ICT competitiveness with a strong focus on broadband.
Eight is Great: Although Base-12 connectivity will continue to have its place in the data centre, forward-looking data centres will increasingly adopt Base-8 technology
We’re on the brink of a major technological evolution which is impacting the way we live, work and communicate.
Latest News Articles
- The Game Awards 2019's biggest reveals: Hellblade II, a new PlayerUnknown game, and more
- Logitech G Pro X Keyboard review: Hot-swappable switches let you mix and match
- TikTok's China Connections Explained
- Microsoft announces the Xbox Series X at The Game Awards, along with a Hellblade sequel
- Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- 2 13 game demos hit Steam to celebrate The Game Awards, including System Shock's reboot
- 3 Google makes it safer to text on Android phones, but end-to-end encryption is still MIA
- 4 Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
- 5 Windows Security review: There are better options, but not for the 'price'
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?