Telecom, Vodafone and Australian telco Telstra today announced a joint plan to build a trans-tasman, submarine internet cable.
IDC today released a study that describes the expected uptake of fibre services in New Zealand.
TelstraClear's weekend of unlimited data was managed well, according to a report from a company that specialises in broadband measurement.
Orcon has updated customers on its ultra-fast broadband plans and said that users of Orcon's voice over IP device, the Genius, will be able to switch to fibre as soon as fibre is available in their street.
The International Telecommunication Union (ITU) has ranked Australia 14th - two spots behind neighbouring New Zealand - in a recent study of ICT competitiveness with a strong focus on broadband.
Eight is Great: Although Base-12 connectivity will continue to have its place in the data centre, forward-looking data centres will increasingly adopt Base-8 technology
We’re on the brink of a major technological evolution which is impacting the way we live, work and communicate.
Latest News Articles
- 4K Blu-ray support is dying on the PC. MakeMKV can help
- What the internet got wrong about AMD’s controversial Radeon RX 6500 XT
- The best Lenovo laptops
- Apple has an AirTag problem—here’s how to solve it
- MacUpdater review: Take the tedium out of updating your apps
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
- 2 Forget the M2, the Mac needs these iPhone features first
- 3 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
- 4 The best HomeKit-compatible smart plugs
- 5 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?