Everyone knows a lot of people tweet on Twitter each day and even more post to Facebook, but the by-the-minute usage numbers for these eight leading social networks will likely surprise you.
Facebook in pictures
Tim Cook admires Macs running Windows. Mark Zuckerberg flop-sweats. Marissa Mayer fancies herself a graphic designer. The bigger the names, the bigger the embarrassment when things go awry.
Google+ was a late but welcomed arrival to social media scene about three years ago. However, Google's answer to Facebook has failed to provide real competition. Here's a look at 10 ways the search engine king as fallen down with Google+.
A lot has happened since Mark Zuckerberg and his friends launched a website from their dorm room.
Twitter has appointed former Zcash developer, Jay Graber, to lead its bluesky project, the ambitious initiative to develop a decentralised protocol for social media.
Apple prides itself on its stances on privacy and inclusion. The hiring of Antonio García Martínez, however briefly, is a black eye on its reputation.
Technology giants including Microsoft, Amazon and Yahoo were granted special access to Facebook users' data according to The New York Times.
Facebook says it has identified a new coordinated political influence campaign to mislead its users and sow dissension among voters ahead of November's U.S. congressional elections.
Facebook Inc's stock fell as much as 24 percent after hours on Wednesday over concerns about the impact of privacy issues on the social media company's business, with executives warning that revenue growth would slow and expenses would rise.
What exactly is on your Facebook profile? You can peruse your profile online, but that doesn't tell the whole story. The easiest way to see your Facebook data is to download it.
Facebook's new encrypted messaging feature, Secret Conversations, is now live for everyone on Android and iOS.
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
Just the other day, my wife was bemoaning the flood of notification emails she gets from Facebook. "Every time someone mentions me or shares a photo of me, I hear about it in my inbox!"
We spoke to Facebook’s Jason Juma-Ross, APAC Tech & Telecom Strategy about the company’s strategy surrounding the new headset. Here are our key takeaways from the chat.
Here are some of the potential contenders in the smart speaker space that we know almost nothing about.
Oculus Rift's Spaces, Facebook's first stab at social VR is cold, sterile, and very corporate. There are better options for digital hangouts.
Have you ever ignored the person you are with, be it a boyfriend or a friend, in order to look for a suitable #quoteoftheday (with just the right mix of inspiration and cute) to wow your hundred-something Instagram admirers?
Nothing provokes app uninstalls like sluggish performance and aggressive battery consumption. Facebook reveals how it uses mobile device testing to prevent those uninstalls.
Latest News Articles
- NZXT’s PC building kits take the fear and guesswork out of DIY desktops
- Android apps arrive on Windows 11, sort of
- Even Raspberry Pi isn’t immune to the chip shortage
- How to turn on Auto HDR in Windows 1
- XDR everywhere: Apple reportedly eyes mini-LED iMac and monitor
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google’s big, bold Pixel 6 takes aim at Apple and Samsung
- 3 How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- 4 Are we really getting mad at the iPhone 14 already?
- 5 How to sell or trade in your old Mac and save on a new one
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?