Whitepapers about external
Today’s workforce is expanding to include a growing number of contractors, despite high-profile security incidents. This paper identifies how to mitigate risks in what’s often a necessary business decision. · Many businesses don’t really have the luxury of asking, “can we afford the risk of a contractor?” · Companies like Target, Cogent Healthcare, Stanford Hospital, Beebe Healthcare and even the EPA have had breaches that were the result of “temporary” access · A substantial roadblock to productivity is granting them access to necessary systems, which in many cases house sensitive information
Latest News Articles
- Orico USB 3.1 NVMe SSD enclosure review: Fast, easy, and affordable
- Giveaway: Enter to win a Huawei MateBook 13
- HP’s Elite Dragonfly 2-in-1 packs enterprise-class features into a stylish, sliver-thin shell
- HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
- Vodafone vs Telstra: Who has the best iPhone plans?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Logitech MX Master 3 review: A marvelous mouse
- 2 HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
- 3 Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
- 4 Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 5700 XT review: Superfast and nearly flawless
- 5 Microsoft's patch to patch Windows Search now must patch in an audio fix, too
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?