The Best all-round MU-MIMO router of the moment
As expected the IEEE has ratified a new Ethernet specification -- IEEE P802.3bz – that defines 2.5GBASE-T and 5GBASE-T, boosting the current top end speed of traditional Ethernet five-times without requiring the tearing out of current cabling.
Latest News Articles
- Become an IT hero in PC Building Simulator's new esports expansion
- Phil Schiller steps up to Apple Fellow, Greg Jozwiak takes over worldwide marketing
- 5 reasons to buy a new 27-inch iMac rather than waiting for the Apple silicon transition
- The Google Pixel 4a is a great phone at a great price, but is it too late to matter?
- Google Pixel 4a vs iPhone SE: Can a cheap Android handset beat Apple's best-ever budget iPhone?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 HP's PC chief explains why sustainable PCs matter in a pandemic
- 2 Razer Blade Stealth (2020) review: A tiny gaming laptop with a big price
- 3 Chromebook perks now include Google's Stadia service
- 4 We tested an eGPU in some of 2020's biggest games
- 5 July 2020 top product alerts: A Ryzen 4000 mini-PC and 8TB Samsung SSD lead the way
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?