PlayStation Australia has announced the launch of their NBA 2K21 ANZ Tournament for PlayStation 4 gamers that will take place across Australia and New Zealand in August.
Machen says that “People clearly like VR if it’s the right game but as far as [finding] the ‘League of Legends of VR’, we haven’t found that.”
After several months of radio silence on the annual event, Blizzard has confirmed that a restructured Overwatch World Cup will take place in 2019.
Three Australian teams have progressed to the world finals of their respective codes following a weekend of OCE esports by Throwdown Esports.
MasterCard has announced a multi-year partnership with Riot Games to become the first global sponsor for League of Legends.
The eSports market is likely to surpass US$6 billion by the end of 2028 due to sizeable sponsorships, growing smartphone adoption, the introduction of virtual reality and ameliorating eSports infrastructure, according to a study by Fact.MR.
HP, in collaboration with PUBG Corporation, has announced the launch of the Omen by HP Challenger Series Tournament in Asia-Pacific and Japan.
Esports fans of all creeds collided at this year's inaugural Melbourne Esports Open.
Boost Mobile has announced several new partnerships that see the youth-focused telco expand into the world of esports.
Dorna Sports has announced a multi-year global partnership with Lenovo as the exclusive technology sponsor of the MotoGP eSport Championship.
Throwdown Esports have announced that they have partnered with Predator to be the major sponsor of their new Esports tournament, the Predator PUBG OCE Open Series Powered by Throwdown Esports.
The World Electronic Sports Games will come to the PAX Arena stage at PAX Aus 2018, taking place from 26-28 October in Melbourne.
Sky has announced that a Ginx eSports TV pop-up channel will launch on August 13th as part of the Sky Starter Package.
The first season of the Gfinity Elite Series Australia came to a close this weekend, with Melbourne Order taking home trophies across the board.
The Australian contingent of this year's Overwatch World Cup has been finalised, with the team being headlined by the LA Valiant's Scott “Custa” Kennedy.
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm’s next Snapdragon promises always-on smartphone cameras
- Xbox Game Streaming now looks even better on Edge
- US lawmakers hope to outlaw online ‘bots’ snatching up hard-to-find hardware
- Apple ‘investigating’ widespread MacBook Pro MagSafe charging issues
- Olivia Rodrigo, The Weeknd get top awards in 3rd annual Apple Music awards
Most Popular Articles
- 1 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- 2 Everything we know (and hope) Apple is releasing in December 2021
- 3 Best Cyber Monday tech deals: Save big on TVs, Dyson Vacuums and more!
- 4 Apple ‘investigating’ widespread MacBook Pro MagSafe charging issues
- 5 Switching from the iPhone 12 mini to the iPhone 13 Pro Max opened my eyes
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?