Apple has filed an appeal in the Epic case, citing "unintended downstream consequences."
Latest News Articles
- The M1 Max iMac Pro could be even faster than the MacBook Pro
- How to download Windows 11
- The iPhone 13’s ‘pink screen’ issue could be fixed as early as today
- How to undervolt your graphics card
- The best mobile games to play on a phone or tablet
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- 2 The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- 3 How to cheat at Wordle
- 4 Google is wrong. Apple’s iMessage is actually a failure
- 5 Apple has an AirTag problem—here’s how to solve it
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?