Google has acquired a 3-year-old eye-tracking company focused on virtual and augmented reality, signaling the tech giant's interest in the immersive technologies.
Panasonic has developed a data transmission system that can exchange information through human touch.
Microsoft showed off a demo of how the HoloLens could be used in a business context at its Worldwide Partner Conference on Monday, aiming to attract interest from the developers and integrators in the audience.
WebVR support is a work in progress for the Chromium project, which could one day change how we browse the Internet.
Intelligent computers that can make decisions like humans are on the roadmap for Hewlett Packard Enterprise.
A wearable device called the Sociometric Badge can be used to track people's social activity at work, with an eye to helping companies boost collaboration and communication.
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm’s next Snapdragon promises always-on smartphone cameras
- Xbox Game Streaming now looks even better on Edge
- US lawmakers hope to outlaw online ‘bots’ snatching up hard-to-find hardware
- Apple ‘investigating’ widespread MacBook Pro MagSafe charging issues
- Olivia Rodrigo, The Weeknd get top awards in 3rd annual Apple Music awards
Most Popular Articles
- 1 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- 2 Everything we know (and hope) Apple is releasing in December 2021
- 3 Best Cyber Monday tech deals: Save big on TVs, Dyson Vacuums and more!
- 4 Apple ‘investigating’ widespread MacBook Pro MagSafe charging issues
- 5 Switching from the iPhone 12 mini to the iPhone 13 Pro Max opened my eyes
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?