The accessory that allows you to turn any speaker into an Amazon Echo is now available in Australia.
News about Echo Input
Features about Echo Input
Rather than having to buy a whole new sound system in order to make your home Alexa-compatible, Amazon now let you buy an accessory that you can connect with any existing non-Alexa speakers you own.
Latest News Articles
- New Windows 10 build adds GPU temp monitoring, desktop renaming, and Settings updates
- Swiftpoint Z review: Would you spend $230 on a mouse?
- Why the lower clock speeds on Intel's 10th-gen Ice Lake CPUs aren't a disaster
- Best Samsung Phone Cases
- Top 20 Most Ridiculous-Sounding Smartphone Colors
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Install Windows 10's August 2019 updates now to protect your PC from a nasty worm
- 2 New Windows 10 build adds GPU temp monitoring, desktop renaming, and Settings updates
- 3 Pre-binned Ryzen 3000 CPU listings reveal the limits of AMD overclocking potential
- 4 Ask a PC expert: Is air cooling or liquid cooling better for your CPU?
- 5 Windows 10: What to expect in the next two releases
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?