The latest adventure starring EA’s two-man army offers a significantly different gaming experience
'An unlocked frame rate in Need for Speed is a massive priority for you,' says developer. 'Duh,' says community.
The search for game-changing technology capable of fueling growth in an uncertain economy is driving global tech mergers and acquisitions to a level not seen since the dotcom era.
Confidence in software-as-a-service, mobile and cloud technology is spurring tech mergers and acquisitions, despite lingering economic worries, according to market watchers.
EA Sports will continue to give PC gamers the cold shoulder, at least until the average gaming rig gets good enough to support the company's Ignite engine.
While local release dates for the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One are still up in the air, EA has confirmed that the next generation editions of Battlefield 4 will be available on the same date as the current generation versions.
Insomniac Games' upcoming shooter, Fuse, started its life as a different beast. The company has been working on the game for three years, but it first made its debut on the stage at EA's E3 showcase in 2011. Back then, it was called OverStrike, and t...
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft is ready to leave Windows 8 behind, just like everyone else
- Apple’s AR headset again tipped to arrive within months
- Everything you need to know about 4K
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 Android smartphones you can buy for under $400
- 2 Microsoft is ready to leave Windows 8 behind, just like everyone else
- 3 Apple’s AR headset again tipped to arrive within months
- 4 100 Great PC Games You Should Play Before You Die
- 5 Everything you need to know about 4K
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?