All E3 coverage in one place
If you're going to San Francisco, be sure to wear a quadcopter in your hair. Or something.
Lights are flashing. I hear the rumble of 47,000 people talking, their voices mingling with the beeps and boops, the music and sound effects, the shouts of congratulations or groans of failure. Around me, there are giant replicas made of plastic, rub...
Confusion reigned at the God of War: Ascension reveal in Santa Monica: until the Q & A session immediately after a live gameplay demonstration, a considerable portion of the press audience (myself included) thought they were watching a co-op camp...
Latest News Articles
- Macworld's February digital magazine: iPhone 12 vs. Android's best phones
- The next MacBook Air could get even lighter and thinner and bring back MagSafe
- New rumor dashes hopes of a 5G Mac with Face ID anytime soon
- Intel's next CEO Pat Gelsinger promises a return to greatness
- Ryzen 5000 doubles AMD's gaming laptop share, but Nvidia still rules
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Macworld's February digital magazine: iPhone 12 vs. Android's best phones
- 2 New rumor dashes hopes of a 5G Mac with Face ID anytime soon
- 3 Intel's next CEO Pat Gelsinger promises a return to greatness
- 4 Microsoft Edge will open your email from the new tab page
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S21 vs iPhone 12: Which should you spend your $800 on?
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?