Aussie brands including Airtasker, REA Group, Hipages, Seek, EnergyAustralia, Qantas and NAB have been quick to launch their own ‘skills’ for Amazon’s voice assistant, Alexa, following news that local customers can officially buy the retail giant’s E...
Officeworks has become the second retailer this week to jump onto the voice interaction bandwagon, announcing an integration with Google Assistant that will allow consumers to engage with its products and brand via voice-activated devices.
Foxtel is heating up competition in the streaming device market by unveiling its new ‘plug and play’ Foxtel Now device, only weeks after the launch of Telstra TV.
Analysts see a handful of technologies that are poised to radically change our lives by 2021.
Real-time bidding is an aspect of digital marketing that can seem overly complex for the average bear, so it was only a matter of time before AI entered the picture.
Many sales and marketing campaigns would be pointless if they didn’t eventually lead to the brand collecting money from its customer. And the goal is to make the payments process as painless as possible, if not entirely invisible.
The location-based tool may help you download a boarding pass app at the airport or an audio tour during a trip to the museum.
Marketing-software maker Marketo has agreed to be acquired by private equity firm Vista Equity Partners for US$1.79 billion, the company announced Tuesday.
Google is taking another step away from Flash, Adobe Systems' multimedia program widely criticized for its frequent security vulnerabilities.
When Google tells us it blocked 780 million bad ads last year, is that a sign that things are getting better?
Founded just last year, the four-person startup has been applying data science to making sense of audience trends.
IBM's Watson has been pushing ever further into the business world in recent months, and now it's helping online merchants analyse performance and make better merchandising decisions.
Online entertainment network Machinima has reached a settlement with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission for failing to disclose it paid people to produce endorsement videos for the Xbox One gaming console.
Simplicity is an oft-cited goal in the world of enterprise software, but by most accounts, it's rarely achieved. Percolate is hoping to change that, at least for marketing professionals.
Adobe's Marketing Cloud has offered enterprises a tool for integrated online marketing and Web analytics for several years already, but on Tuesday the company announced numerous new extensions to the technology.
Latest News Articles
- iMac redesign in the works, half-height Apple silicon Mac Pro coming this year
- Report: Apple TV+ free trials will extend to July
- Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro: Unboxing and ears-on impressions
- Apple’s next M1 MacBook Pros might dump the Touch Bar, revive MagSafe
- Gigabyte unrolls GeForce 30-series with both Core and Ryzen CPUs
Most Popular Articles
- 1 8 quirks to know about the Samsung Galaxy S21 before you preorder
- 2 Windows 10X leaks: Hands-on with Microsoft's new, simplified OS
- 3 MSI will support Resizable BAR across Intel and AMD motherboards, even Threadripper
- 4 Gigabyte unrolls GeForce 30-series with both Core and Ryzen CPUs
- 5 Samsung Galaxy S21 preview: New look, small changes, and a price cut
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?