Oracle has launched a number of new Cloud services that the company claims will provide enterprises with all the tools they need to run their operations in the cloud.
Microsoft is equipping its Azure cloud service with a tool to debug PHP-based Web applications that are running on the platform.
Amazon Web Services is offering its customers free use of over 85,000 satellite images, setting the stage for new types of geographically-oriented cloud applications.
When troubleshooting a misbehaving Web application, administrators will often first check the server's logs for clues. Google is trying to ease that process by consolidating into a single location all the logs for user applications built on its cloud...
For the opening of its largest user conference in recent memory, IBM wanted to show attendees the power of Cloud computing and the Internet of Things. So it asked everyone in the MGM Grand auditorium to don a plastic wristband with an embedded chip a...
Latest News Articles
- HP’s Elite Dragonfly 2-in-1 packs enterprise-class features into a stylish, sliver-thin shell
- HP S430c 43.4-inch Curved Ultrawide monitor: This eye-popping 4K display controls two PCs at once
- Vodafone vs Telstra: Who has the best iPhone plans?
- Bose Headphones 700 Australian (2019)
- Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Logitech MX Master 3 review: A marvelous mouse
- 2 Microsoft's patch to patch Windows Search now must patch in an audio fix, too
- 3 Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 5700 XT review: Superfast and nearly flawless
- 4 Lenovo says cloud storage killed the laptop SD card slot
- 5 Microsoft's patch to fix Windows Search breaks Windows Search
Join the newsletter!
- IFA 2019: Everything you need to know
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?