IBM and Deloitte are betting that computers can understand reams of financial regulatory guidelines more thoroughly, and speedily, than humans.
A security breach or big data loss can trigger an emergency for the entire business, not just for the IT or security teams, so staffers from multiple departments must know how to react quickly and effectively in such situations.
The notoriety that comes with taking credit for a data breach is alluring. Declaring a successful data breach can suddenly bring a lot of attention, which is why posting bogus data is attractive.
The blame game between Oracle and the state of Oregon is going into overtime, even before their dueling lawsuits over the disastrous Cover Oregon health insurance exchange website make it into court.
The cost of finishing a massive SAP software overhaul at a New York gas utility will rise to nearly US$1 billion from an original estimate of $383.8 million, a newly released audit report has found.
Latest News Articles
- The best prebuilt gaming PCs: Get Ryzen 5000, GeForce 3080, and Radeon RX 6800 right now
- Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6800 XT review: Great hardware turbocharged by killer software
- World of Warcraft Shadowlands review: Fresh locales and long-tail appeal trump narrative niceties
- Welcome to Amazon Sidewalk! Now here’s how to turn it off
- Warner Bros. will debut all its 2021 movies on HBO Max as well as in theaters
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition review: Spectacular 1440p gaming
- 2 Asus TUF GeForce RTX 3060 Ti review: Stone cold, dead silent
- 3 iPhone 12 vs Android’s best: It’s time to consider switching phones
- 4 Where is the Qualcomm Snapdragon that will challenge Apple's M1 Macs?
- 5 Wyze Noise-Cancelling Headphones review: Startlingly affordable
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?