Intel's XMP 3.0 adds more memory profiles and even lets you name them.
High initial prices and the ongoing chip shortage look to make DDR5 a costly upgrade, according to MSI.
Is DDR5 more future proof? Is it faster? And what about DDR5's latency? We answer those questions and more.
Latest News Articles
- Sorry switchers, Apple will give you a lot less for your Android trade-in now
- Apple now requires strict student verification to get education discounts
- The newest Intel CPUs give 4K Blu-rays a 1080p downgrade
- AMD’s $199 Radeon RX 6500 XT tested: 5 key things you need to know
- AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT review: A weird graphics card you might actually afford
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Is the new Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G worth it?
- 2 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
- 3 Apple is reportedly prepping an iPhone SE with a first-of-its-kind display
- 4 Apple’s 2022 iPad lineup: More speed and power, but few surprises
- 5 Intel tips plans for a Bitcoin mining chip
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?