It's OK to be paranoid about every last detail when it comes to security.
data protection in pictures
Ongoing leaks of sensitive documents at national broadband network (NBN) builder NBN Co were avoidable and highlight systematic failures in internal document controls, document-security specialists have warned as the fallout continues after the compa...
Privacy concerns have delayed a U.S. Senate vote on a controversial cyberthreat information-sharing bill until lawmakers return from a month-long recess.
File synchronization services, used to accommodate roaming employees inside organizations, can also be a weak point that attackers could exploit to remain undetected inside compromised networks.
The U.S. Senate could take a preliminary vote as soon as Wednesday on a controversial bill intended to encourage businesses to share cyberthreat information with each other and with government agencies, despite concerns that the legislation would all...
Opponents of a U.S. Senate bill intended to encourage businesses to share information about cyberthreats may have stalled a vote on the legislation.
Police in Austin, Texas, set up sting operations with cars they have under surveillance, watching for thieves to break into them. Marcus J. Carey's Web service, HoneyDocs -- born in the same city -- uses the same concept, only with computer files.
Whitepapers about data protection
Abdicating your company’s data protection responsibilities to the first cloud solution provider you encounter is as unwise as doing nothing to leverage the cloud at all. On the other hand, it would be a very wise decision to investigate what results you could achieve by choosing a backup technology that is capable of supporting a hybrid approach covering both on-premises and offsite cloud capabilities.
Latest News Articles
- Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- The Full Nerd ep. 122: AMD's confusing Radeon RX 5600 XT launch
- Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- Uber Elevate and Uber Air Explained
- Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- 2 Here's what Android running on the dual-screen Surface Duo might look like
- 3 Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- 4 Microsoft begins bringing in developers to build its dual-screen future, including Windows 10X
- 5 Sonos extend support for legacy products after backlash
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?