The publisher of smash-hit online game Fortnite has closed a trio of serious vulnerabilities unearthed by researchers from security vendor Check Point.
The government was handed a last-minute victory yesterday, with opposition leader Bill Shorten and shadow attorney-general Mark Dreyfus scrapping plans to amend controversial encryption legislation.
Apple has described as “dangerously ambiguous with respect to encryption and security” the federal government’s surveillance bill.
Cylance has announced an initiative to protect Australian families and small businesses with its Cylance Smart Antivirus software at no cost.
A coalition of digital rights groups has called for the government’s draft surveillance bill to be scrapped wholesale, saying that it “effectively enacts insecurity by design” and will create “extremely broad powers with almost no oversight without a...
Latest News Articles
- What is G-SYNC Ultimate?
- The ultra-thin Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e has an OLED screen, Android Pie and no S Pen for $400
- We’re going to see the emergence of RegTech as an industry: Sri Shivananda
- Samsung drop the details on the Galaxy Tab S5e ahead of Unpacked
- Steam's iron grip on PC gaming is probably over
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft skips way, way ahead in new Windows 10 build
- 2 The ultra-thin Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e has an OLED screen, Android Pie and no S Pen for $400
- 3 Zoho Office Suite taps AI to provide a free, powerful alternative to Office 365
- 4 5 obscure Android features you need to start using
- 5 Want to play Apex Legends? Here are the best tips on how to get started
Join the newsletter!
- Everything we (already) know about the Samsung Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+ and Galaxy F
- Oppo R17 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Want to play Apex Legends?
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?