Huawei will challenge the constitutionality of a law being used to prevent it from providing 5G equipment to US telecommunications carriers through a ban on government use of its products and services.
The publisher of smash-hit online game Fortnite has closed a trio of serious vulnerabilities unearthed by researchers from security vendor Check Point.
The government was handed a last-minute victory yesterday, with opposition leader Bill Shorten and shadow attorney-general Mark Dreyfus scrapping plans to amend controversial encryption legislation.
Apple has described as “dangerously ambiguous with respect to encryption and security” the federal government’s surveillance bill.
Cylance has announced an initiative to protect Australian families and small businesses with its Cylance Smart Antivirus software at no cost.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft Edge in Chromium goes beta, and Microsoft says it's ready for everyday use
- Nvidia's massive Gamescom Game Ready driver improves performance, latency and sharpness
- Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 8BitDo SN30 Pro+ review: Vintage style meets modern hardware & software
- Curved gaming now comes in 240Hz
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Lenovo are "putting the ThinkPad reputation on the line" with first foldable PC
- 2 New Windows 10 build adds GPU temp monitoring, desktop renaming, and Settings updates
- 3 Google shows off Stadia streaming games: Cyberpunk 2077, Mortal Kombat 11, and more
- 4 Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
- 5 Cerebras Systems' new deep-learning chip is as big as your keyboard, and the largest ever
Join the newsletter!
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Beats PowerBeats Pro Totally Wireless Earphones review: A debut worth the wait
- Trump tariffs on Chinese goods could cost you $120 more for notebook PCs, say Dell, HP and CTA
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?