Users of Salesforce's Marketing Cloud on Tuesday gained easier access to Instagram's roughly 300 million users thanks to an integration made possible by a new API.
Microsoft has acquired Incent Games and plans to integrate the Texas startup's FantasySalesTeam sales-gamification software into Dynamics CRM.
Microsoft and FieldOne have been partners for several years already, but on Thursday Microsoft took the relationship a step further and acquired the New Jersey-based provider of field-service software.
Salesforce has long targeted SMBs with its Desk.com application for customer support, but on Wednesday the cloud powerhouse launched a new version of the software designed specifically for rapidly growing firms.
Companies large and small are scrambling to keep up with the demands of an increasingly mobile world, and on Thursday Salesforce unveiled a new line of tools that's designed to help.
Furthering its push to deliver user-friendly analytics across the enterprise, Salesforce on Thursday unveiled a new series of apps that are each tailored for a specific business context and role.
Marketers have long struggled with the challenge of engaging customers across channels, but an updated version of Salesforce's Marketing Cloud could help.
It would have been easy enough for Dunkin' Donuts to dismiss the Internet phenomenon "Dressgate" as irrelevant to its brand. What, after all, could an online debate over optical illusions and the color of a dress possibly have to do with pastry and c...
LinkedIn added Salesforce CRM integration to its Sales Navigator tool last fall, and on Thursday it went a step further by adding ties to Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
Give a marketer a sale, and you'll keep his company afloat for a day; teach him to predict future sales, and you may just ensure his longevity.
All the data "lakes" in the world won't amount to much if you can't figure out what they mean for your business. With that in mind, Salesforce on Thursday unveiled Salesforce Wave for Big Data, a new tool designed to help business users make sense of...
After launching its Community Cloud last August for companies trying to engage their customers online, Salesforce has now given the platform a major update.
Simplicity is an oft-cited goal in the world of enterprise software, but by most accounts, it's rarely achieved. Percolate is hoping to change that, at least for marketing professionals.
There's been a flurry of speculation that Salesforce.com could be up for sale, but an alternative line of thinking points to a deal with Sage Group as the explanation for the team of lawyers Salesforce recently hired.
Rumors of a potential Salesforce acquisition have been flying for over a week now, including the recent suggestion that Microsoft was a likely contender. According to a new report, however, it now looks like that's not the case.
Latest News Articles
- The Game Awards 2019's biggest reveals: Hellblade II, a new PlayerUnknown game, and more
- Logitech G Pro X Keyboard review: Hot-swappable switches let you mix and match
- TikTok's China Connections Explained
- Microsoft announces the Xbox Series X at The Game Awards, along with a Hellblade sequel
- Gearbox (?) announces the Playstation 5
Most Popular Articles
- 1 AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT review: Bleeding-edge, underpowered, and overpriced
- 2 'Plundervolt' attack against Intel Core CPUs prompts fix that can turn off CPU voltage tweaks
- 3 13 game demos hit Steam to celebrate The Game Awards, including System Shock's reboot
- 4 Oppo's smartwatch is finally happening
- 5 Free game alert: Wasteland and Wasteland 2 are free at GOG for the next two days
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?