A total of 26,800 3D printers were shipped globally in the first quarter of calendar 2014, and while enterprises still represent the majority of customers, the consumer sector is gaining traction, according to Canalys.
Crowdfunding website Kickstarter.com has announced it "will open up to Australia- and New Zealand-based projects in the very near future", and that it will run "Kickstarter School" events for interested contributors in Sydney and Melbourne next week.
Latest News Articles
- Razer made a giant MagSafe RGB fan for the iPhone because it can
- These gorgeous AirPods CT scans show Apple’s earbuds in a whole new light
- 8 reasons why AMD Ryzen CPUs deserve your attention
- Full travel vs. low travel keyboards: What’s the difference?
- It’s beginning to look a lot like the iPhone is doomed
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Sabrent Rocket 4 review: An affordable PCIe 4.0 SSD with real-world skills
- 2 Titan Quest's latest expansion transports you to mythical ancient China
- 3 8 reasons why AMD Ryzen CPUs deserve your attention
- 4 That ‘new’ 12GB GeForce RTX 2060 might not be such a bargain after all
- 5 This cute Apple Store ‘snow’ trick will get you in the holiday spirit
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?