All E3 coverage in one place
The past few months has seen us building a test rig to test components and peripherals. It is very high spec in order to remove as much latency and as many bottlenecks from the system as possible.
Over the weekend, members of the New Zealand PC World crew attended a workshop about extreme overclocking with liquid nitrogen.
Latest News Articles
- Why use virtual desktops? 5 practical reasons from real-world users
- The chip shortage might ruin Christmas if you don't shop soon
- iPhone 13 vs. iPhone 13 Pro: All the differences explained
- Are all USB-C to USB-A cables the same? We compare two $12 Amazon Basics cables
- Has Apple run out of ideas?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 macOS Catalina: Apple releases security update
- 2 Xbox cloud gaming finally arrives in Windows
- 3 Brace yourselves: Windows 11 may have more popups
- 4 Leaked Alder Lake prices strike at Ryzen's CPU dominance
- 5 Apple unveils ninth-gen iPad with a better screen, slimmer design, same price
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?