A laptop oozing 11th-gen functionality
An open standards approach to device management will serve your IT organization best.
Intel executives say that the company will be unable to supply enough processors to meet PC demand in response to ongoing chip shortages.
Intel passed on the opportunity to make chips for the first iPhone, and in May discontinued Atom smartphone chips after wasting billions trying to get them in handsets. The chip company instead started building a new mobile identity around its modems...
AMD now is looking to rally its dwindling fan base with a series of Zen-based chips this year for desktops, servers, and laptops. The hyped-up Zen chips are expected to be good, and even Intel readily acknowledges the stiff competition coming its way...
AMD's Zen chip is just around the corner; it'll first come to gaming systems any day now. There's a lot of excitement about Zen, which AMD believes is its most important chip this decade.
AMD has been unafraid to push back against the long-standing dominance of Intel in the CPU arena by talking up both the value-per-dollar and high-end performance delivered by their latest Ryzen chips.
AMD told us with its review sample that running the RyzenMaster overclocking and monitoring app while performing tests can make the test run slower (thereby proving a Quantum Theory) and they are correct.
All E3 coverage in one place
The past few months has seen us building a test rig to test components and peripherals. It is very high spec in order to remove as much latency and as many bottlenecks from the system as possible.
Over the weekend, members of the New Zealand PC World crew attended a workshop about extreme overclocking with liquid nitrogen.
Videos about cpu
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on with the original iPod: ‘Definitely’ worth $399
- Twenty years ago, the iPod paved the way for Apple’s success
- iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- Best power banks: The top portable chargers for devices
- Windows 10’s big November update is a lot smaller than usual
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google may have built a better iPhone with the Pixel 6
- 3 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- 4 NZXT’s PC building kits take the fear and guesswork out of DIY desktops
- 5 The M2 MacBook Air could be the MacBook Pro for the rest of us
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?