Cortana, Microsoft's supremely useful digital assistant, is a highlight Windows 10 feature—but not everyone will appreciate the amount of personal information she demands to be helpful. Here's how to disable Cortana in Windows 10.
Latest News Articles
- How to undervolt your graphics card
- The best mobile games to play on a phone or tablet
- The iPhone was created to be a breakthrough communicator. It’s not
- How to test your internet connection’s speed and quality from a Mac
- Apple is preparing ‘a feast of new products’ this year
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Apple Breakfast: Dreaming of spring iPhones and iPads
- 2 Forget the M2, the Mac needs these iPhone features first
- 3 How to cheat at Wordle
- 4 4K Blu-ray support is dying on the PC. MakeMKV can help
- 5 Wordle may be fixed, but the App Store is still a total mess
Join the newsletter!
- This adorable AirTag is one of the rarest Apple devices ever made
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?