A laptop that balances power with style and portability
Does the latest UEFI BIOS rejuvenate this Z170 Intel ATX mobo?
Intel on Friday released new Core i5 and Core i7 desktop processors that can be overclocked, giving users the flexibility to ramp up the clock speed to boost application performance.
Intel acknowledged Monday that at least one counterfeit version of its Core i7-920 processor made its may into the U.S. market, and said it's trying to determine how many more are out there.
Intel on Wednesday released its fastest laptop processor to date, also setting the stage to release its next generation of chips for mainstream laptops.
AMD has been unafraid to push back against the long-standing dominance of Intel in the CPU arena by talking up both the value-per-dollar and high-end performance delivered by their latest Ryzen chips.
Latest News Articles
- Will anyone be able to buy an iPhone 13 on launch day?
- Why California isn’t banning gaming PCs (yet)
- Asus ROG Falchion review: A wireless gaming keyboard that falls short of the target
- macOS Monterey: How Full Keyboard Access provides freedom from the mouse
- How to make and manage a shared iCloud calendar
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Everything new coming from Apple in August 2021
- 2 Services growth highlights Apple’s big $81.4B Q3 results
- 3 Oculus recalls Quest 2 over foam irritation, will add a 128GB option
- 4 Flight Simulator's awesome performance update lands on PCs today
- 5 Why Real Madrid’s Roberto Carlos banana kicked the new Nokia smartphone
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?