TAITRA has rescheduled Computex for June 1-5, 2021, as coronavirus-related travel restrictions would have made it too difficult to attract attendees.
MSI's newest heavy-duty gaming laptop sets a fearsome precedent by squeezing an overclocked Intel Core i9 processor into a portable form-factor.
HyperX has shown off their new HyperX Cloud Alpha S headphones at this year's Computex.
Micron’s memory brand Crucial are showing off their new 32GB RAM modules at Computex in Taipei.
Computex 2019 brought with it dual-screened laptops, adjustable actuation points and major updates from Intel and AMD. Here's a closer look.
Computex always delivers the goods when it comes to wild and wacky PC cases. Here are our favorites from this year's show floor.
SteelSeries have announced two new keyboards featuring fully adjustable actuation switches.
ASUS a radical and futuristic concept motherboard during their press conference at this year’s CES. Here’s a closer look at it.
Alongside technical innovations like the new Zenbook Duo, ASUS also looked to celebrate their 30th birthday at this year’s Computex by releasing a limited edition Zenbook that all but redefines what an excess laptop looks like.
We got the chance to take a closer look at ASUS' Computex hardware, including the new Zenbook Duo and Zenbook Pro Duo.
A halfway step between last year’s ZenBook Pro 15 and Project Precog, ScreenPad Plus is being pitched as the key feature that makes the Zenbook Duo the laptop of the future
Nvidia is positioning its new RTX-powered Studio laptops as the prime choice for the next generation of content creators. Here's a look how they got announced.
AMD brought a range of new goodies to their 2019 Computex press conference, including their first 7-nanometer graphics cards.
Qualcomm has teamed up with Lenovo to put together the world's first 5G always-connected PC.
G.Skill have shown off a slightly-different interpretation of RGB-enabled memory modules at this year's Computex in Taiwan.
Latest News Articles
- Why use virtual desktops? 5 practical reasons from real-world users
- The chip shortage might ruin Christmas if you don't shop soon
- iPhone 13 vs. iPhone 13 Pro: All the differences explained
- Are all USB-C to USB-A cables the same? We compare two $12 Amazon Basics cables
- Has Apple run out of ideas?
Most Popular Articles
- 1 macOS Catalina: Apple releases security update
- 2 Xbox cloud gaming finally arrives in Windows
- 3 Brace yourselves: Windows 11 may have more popups
- 4 Leaked Alder Lake prices strike at Ryzen's CPU dominance
- 5 Apple unveils ninth-gen iPad with a better screen, slimmer design, same price
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?