MSI's newest heavy-duty gaming laptop sets a fearsome precedent by squeezing an overclocked Intel Core i9 processor into a portable form-factor.
HyperX has shown off their new HyperX Cloud Alpha S headphones at this year's Computex.
Micron’s memory brand Crucial are showing off their new 32GB RAM modules at Computex in Taipei.
Computex 2019 brought with it dual-screened laptops, adjustable actuation points and major updates from Intel and AMD. Here's a closer look.
Computex always delivers the goods when it comes to wild and wacky PC cases. Here are our favorites from this year's show floor.
SteelSeries have announced two new keyboards featuring fully adjustable actuation switches.
ASUS a radical and futuristic concept motherboard during their press conference at this year’s CES. Here’s a closer look at it.
Alongside technical innovations like the new Zenbook Duo, ASUS also looked to celebrate their 30th birthday at this year’s Computex by releasing a limited edition Zenbook that all but redefines what an excess laptop looks like.
We got the chance to take a closer look at ASUS' Computex hardware, including the new Zenbook Duo and Zenbook Pro Duo.
A halfway step between last year’s ZenBook Pro 15 and Project Precog, ScreenPad Plus is being pitched as the key feature that makes the Zenbook Duo the laptop of the future
Nvidia is positioning its new RTX-powered Studio laptops as the prime choice for the next generation of content creators. Here's a look how they got announced.
AMD brought a range of new goodies to their 2019 Computex press conference, including their first 7-nanometer graphics cards.
Qualcomm has teamed up with Lenovo to put together the world's first 5G always-connected PC.
G.Skill have shown off a slightly-different interpretation of RGB-enabled memory modules at this year's Computex in Taiwan.
The once-famous VAIO laptop brand was reactivated at this year's Computex, with Taiwanese company Nexstgo looking to relaunch the brand in Asian markets.
Latest News Articles
- 5G could make the iPad a better PC than the MacBook
- Privacy.com review: Burner debit cards made easy
- Air Display 3 review: Turn spare iOS devices into extra Mac displays
- Why you can't get a 1440p laptop: Blame 4K TVs
- Google improves security key support on iPhone
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft begins pushing the 'new' Microsoft Edge browser to all Windows 10 PCs
- 2 Epic will give away the next Total War game for free on launch day
- 3 Samsung teams with Microsoft to ensure you’ll never stop paying for phones
- 4 Huawei hold their own with new Matebook laptops
- 5 The HP Pavilion Gaming 16 is an $800 gaming laptop with 16 inches of screen
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?