Millions of tests conducted by consumers themselves named Comcast as the fastest broadband ISP, and T-Mobile as the fastest wireless carrier.
Forget about open standards for cable boxes. The Federal Communications Commission says all we really need are more apps.
Comcast tells the FCC that it would be happy to lower your broadband costs, as long as you turn over more of your data.
Netflix’s war against poor speeds from Internet service providers (ISPs) has a new weapon: The company's Fast.com utility can tell you the download speed between your home and Netflix's servers.
Nintendo president Iwata dies...China tops supercomputer ranking again...Facebook wants to put music videos in your feed...and more tech news.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Latest News Articles
- Qualcomm unveils the Snapdragon 888 5G, its next smartphone processor
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition review: Spectacular 1440p gaming
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti: 3440x1440 ultrawide benchmarks
- The Windows Feature Experience Pack is a curated collection for beta testers
- Wyze Noise-Cancelling Headphones review: Startlingly affordable
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition review: Spectacular 1440p gaming
- 2 XFX Radeon RX 6800 XT Merc 319 review: Finally, an enthusiast option for AMD fans
- 3 WD Black SN850 NVMe SSD review: Fantastic sustained write speeds via PCIe 4.0
- 4 Why a 1080p webcam is a great stocking stuffer for 2020: Buying guide
- 5 Tablet buyers guide: Surface vs Android vs Apple iPad
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?