The U.S. Federal Communications Commission and its allies have several options, with most of them difficult, after a U.S. appeals court struck down most of the agency's 2010 net neutrality rules.
After six months of contentious debate over U.S. National Security Agency surveillance programs, prompted by leaks from former government contractor Edward Snowden, the third week in December may have marked a major turning point.
After almost a decade of litigation, Google scored a victory last week over the Authors Guild, which had sued the company for copyright infringement over its Google Books search engine. But a few important chapters in the legal saga have yet to be wr...
Latest News Articles
- Kensington Pro Fit Ergo Wireless Keyboard review: Mastering this split-style keyboard takes patience
- Kindle vs. Kindle Paperwhite vs. Kindle Oasis: Which is best
- Upgrading to a 5G phone: When's the right time?
- Samsung show off a new Star Wars Note 10+
- Best NAS Hard Drives: Seagate vs Western Digital
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Kindle vs. Kindle Paperwhite vs. Kindle Oasis: Which is best
- 2 Samsung show off a new Star Wars Note 10+
- 3 Upgrading to a 5G phone: When's the right time?
- 4 Intel debuts Ponte Vecchio, its first Xe GPU for servers
- 5 Ryzen 9 3950X: AMD's 16-core CPUs is an epic end-zone dance over Intel
Join the newsletter!
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- iPhone 11 Pro review: Identical looks, superlative cameras
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?