The Chromebook can be a powerful workhorse -- here's how to replace your standard laptop for work
chromebook in pictures
ARM tried but had a disastrous outing in PCs starting with Linux-based smartbooks and then tablets with Windows RT.
Chromebooks' five-year end-of-life policy—if it holds up—could put a lot of perfectly good laptops out of commission.
Chromebook shipments will grow in double digits this year, but not as Windows PC replacements, which is what Google had hoped for.
If you're looking for a Windows alternative laptop, there's a new incentive to pick up a Chromebook: it may be able to run Android apps.
Google's new app, available in the Chrome Web Store, lets you easily access files on a network server from within Chrome OS.
If you’re looking to buy a Chromebook in Australia, here’s everything you need to know.
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft is testing a Cortana 'File Skill' to find files faster in Windows 10
- Wristcam brings two cameras to your Apple Watch band for $299
- HomePod mini review: Small sound and familiar frustrations
- GPU sales rise across the board, from AMD and Intel to Nvidia
- 5 ideas Samsung should steal from the iPhone 12
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition review: Spectacular 1440p gaming
- 2 iPhone 12 vs Android’s best: It’s time to consider switching phones
- 3 Asus TUF GeForce RTX 3060 Ti review: Stone cold, dead silent
- 4 Where is the Qualcomm Snapdragon that will challenge Apple's M1 Macs?
- 5 Wyze Noise-Cancelling Headphones review: Startlingly affordable
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?