These dozen add-on tools will help you harness and extend the power of Chrome
chrome in pictures
The following extensions for Chrome provide certain, idiosyncratic functions you may find helpful when dealing with tabs.
With the latest release of Chrome for Windows (and Chrome OS on Chromebooks), you can install apps that will work even if your computer is not online.
Here are nine incredibly useful Chrome apps for working with data, clients, projects, and more.
Google has updated its Chrome and Chrome OS terms of service as of March 31, 2020. Here's everything users need to know.
Google laid out a timeline to wind down Google Chrome Apps, starting in June of this year. Chrome extensions, however, will live on.
For $250, you can pick up a gold Acer Chromebook 14 with a 1080p display.
The Chrome 64 beta from Google allows you to permanently mute websites, as well as block some malicious ads. Here's how.
ESET, a leading global cybersecurity company, has launched Chrome Cleanup, a new scanner and cleaner for Google Chrome designed to help users browse the web safely and without interruption.
Browsers can supply your location when you permit it. If you have no plans of ever permitting it here's how to turn that feature off.
Chromebooks are dead-simple to use, but just like any PC a little tweaking makes your experience that much better.
Stop notification overload by shutting websites down in Chrome.
Google's browser had a lot to offer if you know where to look.
Chromebook hacks help your laptop break out of its browser-based routine and learn some new skills. Try these tweaks and additions to turn your Chromebook into an indispensable tool.
A new report says Google is preparing to release a long-awaited update to its Chromebook Pixel, and it can’t come soon enough.
We take a look at the performance and features of the big four internet browsers to see which one will serve you best in 2017.
There's more to your web browsing life than just the standard big four browsers. Here are 10 alternate browsers to satisfy your itch for something different.
Google's Chrome browser is plenty fast, but by turning a few more dials you can make the browsing experience even zippier.
Latest News Articles
- Legends of Runeterra prepares for April 30 launch
- How to use your Android phone as a webcam for video conferencing and virtual meetings
- The best alternatives to Amazon for buying tech right now
- Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
- How to use a digital camera, camcorder, or GoPro as a webcam
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Skype Meet Now is Microsoft's effort to make Skype calls as easy as possible
- 2 Ryzen 4000 performance benchmarks: Ryzen 9 4900HS beats Intel's Core i9 mobile chips
- 3 Intel calls its 5.3GHz 'Comet Lake-H' chip for gaming laptops the 'fastest mobile processor'
- 4 Acer's Predator Triton 500 gets a 300Hz panel and beastly internal upgrades
- 5 ASUS' dual-screen Zephyrus laptop promises a smoother streamer workflow and exclusive experiences
Join the newsletter!
- HP Spectre x360 13: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S20 vs S20+ vs S20 Ultra
- Here's how much the Motorola Razr will cost in Australia
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?