These dozen add-on tools will help you harness and extend the power of Chrome
chrome in pictures
The following extensions for Chrome provide certain, idiosyncratic functions you may find helpful when dealing with tabs.
With the latest release of Chrome for Windows (and Chrome OS on Chromebooks), you can install apps that will work even if your computer is not online.
Here are nine incredibly useful Chrome apps for working with data, clients, projects, and more.
Google is joining the group of browser companies offering grouped tabs, which should roll out next week within Chrome.
Google has updated its Chrome and Chrome OS terms of service as of March 31, 2020. Here's everything users need to know.
Google laid out a timeline to wind down Google Chrome Apps, starting in June of this year. Chrome extensions, however, will live on.
For $250, you can pick up a gold Acer Chromebook 14 with a 1080p display.
The Chrome 64 beta from Google allows you to permanently mute websites, as well as block some malicious ads. Here's how.
Browsers can supply your location when you permit it. If you have no plans of ever permitting it here's how to turn that feature off.
Chromebooks are dead-simple to use, but just like any PC a little tweaking makes your experience that much better.
Stop notification overload by shutting websites down in Chrome.
Google's browser had a lot to offer if you know where to look.
Chromebook hacks help your laptop break out of its browser-based routine and learn some new skills. Try these tweaks and additions to turn your Chromebook into an indispensable tool.
A new report says Google is preparing to release a long-awaited update to its Chromebook Pixel, and it can’t come soon enough.
We take a look at the performance and features of the big four internet browsers to see which one will serve you best in 2017.
There's more to your web browsing life than just the standard big four browsers. Here are 10 alternate browsers to satisfy your itch for something different.
Google's Chrome browser is plenty fast, but by turning a few more dials you can make the browsing experience even zippier.
Latest News Articles
- You'll soon be able to stream Xbox games to your iPhone
- Nomad Base Station Pro review: Luxury wireless charging at a luxury price
- Fitbit Sense review: Ambitious to a fault
- MSI GeForce RTX 3090 Gaming X Trio review: Big GPU, big cooler, big results
- Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090: 3440x1440 ultrawide benchmarks
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 Founders Edition: It works hard, it plays hard
- 2 Apple releases iOS and iPadOS 14.0.1
- 3 iPad (8th generation) review: It's got a faster processor, and that's all
- 4 The Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is for fans of Samsung phones that cost $700
- 5 Is it still worth it to buy a used Xeon for a DIY PC build? | Ask an expert
Join the newsletter!
- Why do gamers like RGB Lights?
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Umurangi Generation review: Evangelion Meets Pokémon Snap
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?