An 11.6in Chromebook for those of you who want a basic and lightweight laptop
Google is adding a feature to its Chrome mobile browser that can reduce data usage by up to 50 percent, which could avoid extra data charges from carriers.
Google plans to release its Chrome operating system late this year, initially targeting laptop users, the head of the project said Wednesday.
If you’re looking to buy a Chromebook in Australia, here’s everything you need to know.
Latest News Articles
- New MacBook Pro tidbits: 10-core CPU, 32-core GPU, MagSafe, more
- The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- Microsoft offers beta fix for Ryzen performance issues on Windows 11
- Intel Alder Lake to offer a non-hybrid version and AVX512, too
- The best graphics cards for PC gaming
Most Popular Articles
- 1 The best graphics cards for PC gaming
- 2 The M1X MacBook Pro might have a notch
- 3 Windows 11 hurts AMD Ryzen performance even more than we thought
- 4 Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
- 5 If the Apple Watch Series 7 doesn’t wow you, this Series 8 rumor will
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?