We caught up with Ed Boyd, SVP for Dell’s Experience Design Group, in the aftermath of this year’s CES in Las Vegas to talk about what’s next for the XPS line, how 5G will change the mobile PC equation and whether foldables or dual-screened PCs are t...
Intel's latest NUC promises to be a portable - but not quite pocket-friendly - powerhouse.
HyperX have shown off the new Pulsefire Raid mouse at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Intel's ambitions for Project Athena continued to grow at this year's CES.
Although a full-blown reveal eluded us, Intel did give gamers a sneak peek of their first Xe dedicated graphics hardware at this year's CES.
LG’s existing roster of OLED and NanoCell TVs got an exciting addition at this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
Samsung’s 2020 TV range is being headlined by a simple but familiar hook: the bezels are thinner than ever before.
As is tradition, Jabra’s latest set of true wireless earbuds are getting a fitness-focused spin-off.
Withings have shown off what they’re billing the world’s first clinically validated hybrid smart watch that can detect risk of arrhythmia and sleep apnea.
HP have given their 15-inch Spectre x360 a tune-up in time for this year’s CES in Las Vegas.
While Brydge's previously-announced G-Type keyboard for the Google Slate has still yet to be confirmed for the Australian market, the company are throwing a bone to existing Chrome OS users in the form of their new Chrome Desktop keyboard.
While there are plenty of brands in the PC peripherals space trying to invent a better breed of keyboard, there aren't all that many trying to build a different kind of keyboard.
While 8K and rollable TVs made for some of the flashiest tech on the CES 2019 showfloor, 3D and spatial audio tech was also on the rise.
We spoke with Sonos' Michael Papish at CES 2019 about the evolving capabilities of the Sonos One and whether the smart speaker would ever be able to leverage more specific smart assistants like Bixby and Cortana.
B.One have shown off new Google Assistant integration and hardware at CES 2019.
Latest News Articles
- Intel confirms issues with Optane Memory and the Windows 10 May 2020 Update
- PCWorld's June Digital Magazine: Software worth paying for
- Why you won't see AMD's SmartShift technology in more laptops until 2021
- Command & Conquer Remastered impressions: The roots of real-time strategy, resurrected
- Google launches Currents to replace Google+ because it won’t let social networks die
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Microsoft begins pushing the 'new' Microsoft Edge browser to all Windows 10 PCs
- 2 Every champion confirmed for League of Legends: Wild Rift
- 3 Huawei hold their own with new Matebook laptops
- 4 Samsung teams with Microsoft to ensure you’ll never stop paying for phones
- 5 Why you can't get a 1440p laptop: Blame 4K TVs
Join the newsletter!
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?