We caught up with Ed Boyd, SVP for Dell’s Experience Design Group, in the aftermath of this year’s CES in Las Vegas to talk about what’s next for the XPS line, how 5G will change the mobile PC equation and whether foldables or dual-screened PCs are t...
Intel’s Ghost Canyon NUC and its Compute Element card may be tiny, but they represent some big changes to small-form-factor PCs. Here are the key questions and facts about this new generation.
We sat down with Josh Newman, the Vice President of Intel’s Client Computing Group and one of the key figures behind how Project Athena is being implemented at this year’s CES.
Popular as it is, the Hyper 212 Evo has its design weaknesses—but this spring, Cooler Master's second version will eliminate those annoyances.
We tore down the O11D Mini at Lian Li's CES 2020 suite to see if this shrunk-down variation on a fan favorite will steal hearts just as easily as its predecessors did.
Here what you need to know if you're looking for the biggest news out of this year's CES 2020.
Folding prototypes, super-fast chargers, and gaming controllers are among the awesome Android annoucnements made at CES this year.
Latest News Articles
- Huawei FreeBuds 4i review: ANC-enabled earphones for under $200
- Apple Weekly Update: 5 fascinating facts from the Apple-Epic trial
- Every iPhone 12 compared: Purple is nice but Pro is nicer
- 5G FAQ: What is 5G and what does it mean for the iPhone?
- Report: Microsoft has put Windows 10X on hold
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Top 10 best Android and Apple phones for under $600
- 2 Report: Microsoft has put Windows 10X on hold
- 3 Tested: How fast Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G chip for PCs is
- 4 Google will make two-factor authentication mandatory soon
- 5 Apple should follow Google’s lead and force 2FA on all accounts
Join the newsletter!
- Bowers and Wilkins launch the PI7 and PI5 wireless earphones
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?