We caught up with Ed Boyd, SVP for Dell’s Experience Design Group, in the aftermath of this year’s CES in Las Vegas to talk about what’s next for the XPS line, how 5G will change the mobile PC equation and whether foldables or dual-screened PCs are t...
Intel’s Ghost Canyon NUC and its Compute Element card may be tiny, but they represent some big changes to small-form-factor PCs. Here are the key questions and facts about this new generation.
We sat down with Josh Newman, the Vice President of Intel’s Client Computing Group and one of the key figures behind how Project Athena is being implemented at this year’s CES.
Popular as it is, the Hyper 212 Evo has its design weaknesses—but this spring, Cooler Master's second version will eliminate those annoyances.
We tore down the O11D Mini at Lian Li's CES 2020 suite to see if this shrunk-down variation on a fan favorite will steal hearts just as easily as its predecessors did.
Here what you need to know if you're looking for the biggest news out of this year's CES 2020.
Folding prototypes, super-fast chargers, and gaming controllers are among the awesome Android annoucnements made at CES this year.
Latest News Articles
- Hands-on with the original iPod: ‘Definitely’ worth $399
- Twenty years ago, the iPod paved the way for Apple’s success
- iPod at 20: A complete timeline of Apple’s iconic music player
- Best power banks: The top portable chargers for devices
- Windows 10’s big November update is a lot smaller than usual
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- 2 Google may have built a better iPhone with the Pixel 6
- 3 Meet Zephyr: Razer’s crazy RGB N95 mask gets real
- 4 NZXT’s PC building kits take the fear and guesswork out of DIY desktops
- 5 The M2 MacBook Air could be the MacBook Pro for the rest of us
Join the newsletter!
- Nvidia beefs up DLSS with more games and Linux support
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Intel Core i3 vs i5 vs i7: find out which cpu is better
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?